When needed, Legacy Safeguard advisors are available to relieve any type of stress that can accompany the death of a loved one. Our advisors can assist survivors in a wide range of services which include:
- Filing death claims with insurance companies
- Making reservations at a local restaurant
- Assisting the family with car rentals and other transportation needs
- Setting up reservations and negotiating discounts with hotels
- Coordinating security for the family's home during the memorial service
- Helping the family with other special requests
The loss of a family member is a very stressful and emotional time for survivors. During this time, even the smallest details can seem overwhelming. This service is available to alleviate the stress on your family members. The Legacy Safeguard advisors will do everything in their power to make this process as easy as possible for your family.